538 Clear Lake Rd.
Rideau Lakes, ON
Tel: (613) 359 – 5799
We offer 6 well equipped housekeeping cottages, a seasonal campground and now, “The Lakehouse”, a charming upscale stone home, operated year round.
Our facilities allow for great swimming, fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking and cycling. In winter, X-country skiing, snowmobiling and skating. Nearby are many attractions, such as golf, shopping, restaurants and historical site.
Come join us and experience the beauty of the Rideau Canal and area.
Each cottage is equipped with:
– 3 piece bathroom (shower, sink, toilet)
– queen and twin beds *
– fully equipped kitchens (fridge, stove, microwave,
– dishes, pots pans, utensils, cutlery, toaster, coffee maker, kettle)
– ceiling and floor fans
– pillows, blankets, bed spreads, mattress covers
– attached lakeside deck as well as shoreline deck and dock.
– charcoal bbq and fire pit
– lawn chairs and picnic table
– wood stove
For more information check our website at www.greenvalleycottages.ca
- Picture 1 / 3
- Primary Season
- Beautiful sunsets, excellent swimming and fishing…Enjoy one of 6 our fully equipped waterfront cottages
- Nearby Attractions
- Rideau Canal – Chaffeys Locks, Kilborne’s Store in Newboro, Westport Village Shops, Jones Falls locks,
- Cabin / Cottage, Campground, Kitchen, Pets, Waterfront, Parking