There are many exciting opportunities to promote your business through RHRTA's co-operative marketing initiatives. Our selection of unique and affordable buy-in programs reflect a variety of objectives and target markets relevant to tourism operators in the Rideau region. Discover how one or more of these programs can help you meet and exceed your marketing objectives - start promoting your product or service under the Rideau Heritage Route brand today!
CONTRACTS & ORDER FORMS
- Download a copy of our Rideau Heritage Route Marketing Plan
- Click here to view our Rideau Heritage Route Advertising Partner Contract
- Click here to view our Rideau Heritage Route Travel Guide, Map & Boating East Order Form
Please take this opportunity to enter your contact and business information. If you are a tourism operator in one of our partner municipalities along the Rideau, you are considered a Basic Partner of the Rideau Heritage Route Tourism Association and among other benefits, your business will receive a free listing on this website. Please take this opportunity to enter your contact and business information.
For a small annual fee we also offer a Trailblazer Partner package which includes an enhanced website listing (with hyperlink, images, etc.) and the opportunity to participate in co-operative marketing initiatives. Download our Advertising Partner Contract for more information.
PLANS & REPORTS
- Download a copy of the RHRTA Marketing Plan
- Download a copy of the Rideau VEOC Reports
- Download a copy of the Rideau Situation Analysis
- Download a copy of the RHRTA Strategic Plan
PRESS RELEASES & PARTNER NEWS
- Click to view the RHRTA newsletter - Rideau Review
- Click to view the Rideau Canal Wins National Geographic Award press release (October 24, 2008)
- Click to view the Rideau Canal UNESCO Announcementpress release (June 28, 2007)